Once again, congratulations on having your paper accepted to ICSM 2012!
Please prepare a camera ready version of your paper using the following procedure.
1. Verify that the reviewer comments have been thoroughly addressed.
2. Verify that the paper meets the following requirements:
a. Meets the IEEE Computer Society formatting requirements. (Please use the IEEE CS style!)
b. No page numbers.
c. Has an appropriate Copyright Notice appearing on the bottom of the first page (please follow the link to see how).
d. Does not exceed the applicable (strictly enforced) page limits. See the following table for details.
|Track||Abbreviation||Page Limit||Camera Ready Date|
|Research||rtp||10||July 13, 2012|
|Industry||itp||10||August 7, 2012|
|Industry short||isp||5||August 7, 2012|
|Early Research Achievements (ERA)||era||4||August 10, 2012|
|Doctoral Symposium Post-Doc||psp||6||August 7, 2012|
|Doctoral Symposium Pre-Doc||dsp||4||August 7, 2012|
|Tool Demonstration||tdp||4||August 7, 2012|
3. Submit the paper via IEEE PDF eXpress Plus (Instructions, remember to use icsm12xp for the Conference ID).
a. Verify that the paper is IEEE Xplore compliant and submit it using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus (IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Please note that passing this compliance test does not guarantee all formatting and copyright requirement conformance. Authors are best advised to closely adhere to the formatting requirements stated in item 2.a.
b. Ensure that the PDF file name adheres to the appropriate format:
<TrackAbbreviation>-<lastname-of-first-author>-<firstname-of-first-author>-<two-keywords-from-title>.pdf (all lowercase). Lookup the track abbreviation in the table above. For example, the file name for the paper entitled "The Best Bread Slicer in the World" authored by John Doe accepted in the research track would be rtp-doe-john-bread-slicer.pdf .
4. Complete the IEEE Copyright Form and email a PDF copy to cunduy AT fbk.eu with the subject line "icsm12 <filename from 3.b above> copyright form."
5. Register for the conference. For papers accepted in Research, Industry and ERA track at least one author must register as non-student by the early registration deadline and present the paper. A student registration is acceptable for authors of Doctoral Symposium and Tool Demonstration papers.
Direct all questions related to the final submission to cunduy AT fbk.eu, please put [ICSM12-CMR] into the email subject.